- 21 October Tropical Butterfly Experience Enter a tropical paradise and experience our Tropical Butterfly House. In our flight zone you can observe these amazing butterflies up close; Botanic Garden, Canongate, KY16 8RT [map]; Nature Exhibition
- Sun 28 Oct Stitched Textiles and Paintings by Pat Beveridge Pat’s work is inspired by her surroundings, both in her native Scotland and on her travels. She is particularly drawn to the seashore and time-worn, wild spaces. She also loves to depict the wild flowers and plants that inhabit those locations. Open 9-5 Mon-Sat, 12:30 – 4:30 Sun; J & G Innes, Bookshop & Stationer, 107 South Street, KY16 9QW [map]; Art Exhibition
- Sun 28 October St Andrews Voices 2018 programme of events showcasing the versatility and beauty of the human voice in a broad spectrum of genres including opera, cabaret, lieder, folk, spoken word, choral, a cappella, early music, new music and more…; Festival Music
- October The St Andrews Photographers Summer Exhibition We have been invited to exhibit work in Holy Trinity Church, St Andrews again this year. We are exhibiting from June to October and have a number of prints and cards for sale. Come along and enjoy the exhibition and the atmosphere within this beautiful church; Holy Trinity Church, South Street, KY16 9UH [map]; Art Exhibition
- Wed 19 December Christmas Lunches at Craigtoun a four course festive menu at just £15 per head and the opportunity to BYOB, this is a great, budget-friendly alternative to the hotels and restaurants in town. You can even get your photo taken in Santa’s Grotto or turn the whole thing into a team building day – just contact us for more details! – dates available 3-7, 10-14, 17-19 December, booking required; Craigtoun Country Park [map]; Food & Drink Out of Town
Sat 6 Oct - Sat 23 Feb 2019 Explorations 2018 Dundee & East of Scotland Embroiderers Guild exhibition of textile art ranging from stunning traditional embroidery to imaginative contemporary pieces using a wide variety of techniques and materials. The exhibitors range in experience from relative beginners to professional artists – WThFSa 10:30-16:00; St Andrews Museum, Kinburn Park, Doubledykes Road, KY16 9DP [map]; Art Craft Exhibition Free
Event: St Andrews
Put St Andrews back on the rails!